In order to participate in ampCNG's Port of Long Beach partnership program, please fill in the following information about your current truck.

We will also need pictures of the following:

  • Proof of Registration
    • CA DMV registration cards or CA DMV registration print out
  • Copy of vehicle title for past 24 months
  • Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) in CA for the past 24 months that clearly identifies truck by ID number, license plate, or VIN and show odometer readings
    • Maintenance records
    • Biennial Inspection of Terminals records
    • International Fuel Tax Agreement records
    • Daily logs 
  • Power Take Off activity for past 24 months (if applicable)
  • Proof of insurance for past 24 months
  • Copy of certificate of compliance from CARB's TRUCS database
  • Photograph of manufacturers labels found in door jamb showing VIN and GVWR

Please complete the form below

Name of Registered Owner *
Name of Registered Owner
Date of Odometer Reading *
Date of Odometer Reading
Refer to the label found in the door jamb of your truck for the correct GVWR.
Types of goods typically transported. Choose best one.
Follow Up Phone Number *
Follow Up Phone Number
What's best phone number for us to call you at to complete application?