- Amp Americas, "Economic Analysis- Benefits of AFTC 5-Year Extension"
- Amp Americas, "The per-mile Costs of Operating Compressed Natural Gas Trucks
- GNA, "Game Changer"
- ICF/RNG Coalition, "Economic Impacts of RNG in Low NOX Engines"
- Guardian, "Vehicles are now America's biggest CO2 source but EPA is tearing up regulations"
- University of California - Riverside, College of Engineering, "Final Report: Ultra-Low NOx Natural Gas Vehicle Evaluation"
- Thiruvengadam et. al, "Emission rates of regulated pollutants from current technology heavy-duty diesel and natural gas goods movement vehicles."
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), "Health Risk and Exposure Assessment of Ozone: Executive Summary"
- Health Effects Institute, "Traffic- Related Air Pollution: A Critical Review of the Literature on Emissions, Exposure, and Health Effects"
RNG vs. electric
Other useful industry links
Agonne National Laboratory
- JOBS Model for estimating the economic impact of CNG station development
- AFLEET Model for estimating environmental impact of CNG truck conversion
- GREET Model for emissions factors of different fuel types
California Air Resources Board (ARB)
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United Stated Department of Energy: Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC)
United States Department of Transportation: Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
United States Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- Short Term Energy Outlook
- Annual Energy Outlook
- NYMEX Futures Settlement Prices
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update
- Natural Gas
United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Disclaimer: AMP Americas does not guarantee or endorse the information or products available on third-party sites.